Payments and cancellation policy 2019
Applicable to all course/workshop bookings including Saturday Club.
1. Provisional bookings will be held for 1 week upon the receipt of your enrolment form .
2. Deposit payment - Deposit as stated per workshop/class/course can be paid either with your enrolment form or within the week of your enrolment being submitted. This will secure your place on a course, workshop or regular class.
3. Balance payment – This should be paid by the due date stated on the enrolment form by bank transfer - details on the enrolment form
4. Total payment – this will be required should enrolment take place between the final payment date and the start of the course/workshop and will need to be made with a completed enrolment form.
All bookings will be confirmed within 24hours following receipt of such.
Due to limited places on all courses and workshops, should you require to cancel for any place booked the following arrangements apply.
1. If a place is cancelled more than 3 weeks prior to course /workshop start date your deposit will be refunded plus any balance paid
2. Cancellation between 3 and 2 weeks prior to the course the balance will be refunded minus the deposit which will be at this stage become none refundable. At the two week point the balance would have been due and therefore the loss is as directed below in para 3.
3. If payment has been made in full and the place held is cancelled -
Between 14 to 7 days prior to the course/workshop there will be a loss of 25% of the full course price (providing this is not less than the deposit)
Between 7 to 1day prior to course/workshop will result in a loss of 50% of the full course price should I be able to re-allocate you place, should this not be possible then your payment in full will be non refundable. All payments which should have been made in full prior to the start of the course, will not be refundable once the course has started should the place not be taken up.
Saturday Club.- a £5 deposit should be paid by the date given in all club reminders and when confirming you wish to take up your place ,this is non-refundable should you not attend , the balance should be paid before the day
attending via bank transfer and only in cash on the day by prior notice with myself.
If you have informed me at the point of booking a block of classes of planned absences you will be charged half the weekly cost of these missed weeks.
If you have paid in full and any class is missed due to major sickness or serious family issues, I will do my best to consider each matter compassionately and where numbers allow offer if possible a part refund or accommodate you in another class for each missed session. Please bear in mind ,swapping of classes to avoid missing any may not always be possible now due to numbers in each.
A two and a half class works out at a weekly rate of £17.50 and the two hour class at £14.50
If attending 4 or less in any block of 5,6 or 7 classes the weekly rate charged will be £20 for a two and a half class and £16.50 for two hours.
Any refund or part refund credited for classes missed due to sickness or family issues must be used within one month from the cancelled class
Classes cancelled by myself
Should there be an occasion where a class is cancelled either due to illness on my part or adverse weather , this class will be rearrange to suit the majority
By paying a deposit, shows you accept the terms & conditions as set out above.